Tuesday, October 31, 2006

the most baller halloween show ever



Show kicks off at with MJ XII and then followed by Grrrls out of Hell and the antithesisters. No cover before 9 and as always its at the red door and we got dem 2 dollar pbrs. I'll be playing records all night before, in between and after the bands.

Also a special halloween treat from me to y'all the new mix for the podcast one day early to celebrate all hallows eve


A Drunk and Focused treat for all you trickin bitches
tracklisting and podcast will be up tomorrow but this mix features a brand new boom bip track, some drunk and focused possse blends, and a lot of whiskey and smoking

Also anyone who had problems dling the new mix from yousend it here is it in rapidshare for yo pleasure
A Drunk and Focused Scissor Test Presents: I just wish I had my....scissors. Vol.1

No comments: