Tuesday, September 18, 2007

it sounds like a pause mixtape


I don't remember where I got this track but it sounds straight off of someone's pause mixtape they made in 96, it's a good thing don't worry. And I wonder where shyhiem is these days? I hope its not driving a cab.
big l ft shyheim - you know my name

And new drunk and focused possse mix about to drop in the next few days but you can check the playlist for now

1. Maggie's Last Party - V.I.M.
2. Ha Dance - Masters at Work
3. Blow Your House Down - A Guy Called Gerald
4. Turn this Mutha out - 33 Queen
5. Keep Movin - Cajmere
6. Around the World (Killdahype remix) - Daft Punk
7. I am Somebody (old school remix by kenny dope) - Dj Mehdi ft. Chromeo
8. Bump (Switch Remix) - Spank Rock
9. NYC Beat (Detriot Remix) - Armand Van Helden
10. Divine Gosa (club mix) - Radioclit
11. We All Gonna - Dj Technics
12. Wassupwassup - Diplo ft. ryerye
13. Don't Start No Shit - Klever
14: African Chant - Scottie B and King Tut
15: Check Me Out Like - Dj Blaqstarr
16: W.A.Y.U.H. (Scottie B Remix) - The Rapture
17: Dj taj's classic club track #1 - Bamabounce
18: Work this Pussy - Go Bitch Go
19: Computer Madness - Steve Poindexter
20: Unknown B Side - Kraftwerk
21: Burn it Down (Hatchmatik Burn Down the Club Remix) - Intoxicated
22: Turn up the Bump - Al Ripken
23: Shine Cause I Grind (drunk and focused ho on my knob blend) - Crime Mob
24: Southern Nigga - Lil' Keke and Slim Thug ft. Mr. Lee, Rell, 8 Ball, E-Rock,
25: Bluff City Classic - Kia Shine ft. MJG and 8 Ball
26: Feel like I'm the one who's doing dope - UGK
27: Bottle Poppin' - Yung Joc and Gorilla Zoe
28: Pop, Lock it (Juke Remix) - Huey
29: Juke Dat Soulja Boy (Dj Ayres Remix) - Soulja Boy
30: Gangsta Breaks - Dj Godfather
31: That Booty's Perculating - Dj Godfather
32: Yo Mouf (Jawbone Mix) - Dj Deeon
33: Livin The (Good Life) - Dj Assault

No comments: