Thursday, September 20, 2007

NO MATTER WHAT YOU OBTAIN IN LIFE YOU ARE STILL A PERSON



These words of wisdom are taking straight from U-God himself. Now we at drunk and focused have a real special spot in our hearts for U-god, when I was 12 years old I could name anytime u-god appeared on a wu tang song, i think it was about seven at that time, and after hearing him argue with Method Man on the Show, I knew U god was the best.
This is rza and ol dirty before they were in Wu Tang, sorry I couldn't find any U _ god video prior to when he joined the clan, actually I was looking for the Show clip but youtubefailed me, and also I think U god worked in a video store and used to hook rza up with cheap kung fu movies when his advance from his Prince Rakeem album ran out

U God rules because he is like your asshole older cousin that no one really likes that much, but you yet always has to be around because he is family. Plus I have a good story about u god and nh which involves blunts, stunts, and Allah that I can't tell because I am worried U God will find me and whoop my ass, and I am saying he has time like that, to do shit like that, and its U God, I love u god and still bump that shampoo joint from the second wu album when I get freaky with my girl. That shit is sexy like barry white naked in a hot tub of oatmeal. Yeah you can say word now. Word...on to the wisdom of u-god

1.THE WORLD IS YOUR COW MILK IT .
2.NO MATTER WHAT YOU OBTAIN IN LIFE YOU ARE STILL A PERSON
3.BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE NO BARRIERS.
4.IF YOU ARE PATIENT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANY THNING.
5.WORRYING SHOWS THAT YOU CARE .
6.THE REVERSE SIDE ALSO HAS A REVERSE SIDE.
7.INSPIRATION GIVES DIRECTION.
8.A BULLY IS ALWAYS A COWARD
9.WE BE -COME BY EXAMPLE
10.THE PRETTIEST FLOWER BLOOM THE SHORTEST PERIOD.
11.LIFE IS 10% PERCENT WHAT HAPPENEN TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT .
12.IF YOUR BORED LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO .
13.YOU ARE HERE NOW .
14.FADS ARE MEANT TO DIE .
15.YOU CAN BE STRICT AN LOVEING AT THE SAME TIME .
16.WHATS DONE IS DONE .
17.ENEMIES KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES .
18.YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH SUCCESS .
19.DEFEAT EDUCATES US
20.THE NIGHT APPEARS TO LAST LONGER THAN THE DAY.
21.OUT LIVE YOUR ENEMIES .
22.BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
23.TALKIN IS ONE OF THE FINE ARTS .
24.PAUSE FOR ENLIGHTENMENT.
25.WESEE THINGS MORE THAN JUST WITH OUR EYES .
26.A GOOD MARRIAGE GET BETTER WITH TIME .
27.A COMMON COVER UP FOR HURT IS ANGER .
28.DO NOT ADVERTISE WHAT YOU CANT FOR FILL
29.SIMPLIFY YOUR EATING HABBITS .
30.PROBLEM SOLVEN IS A GREAT SKILL .

8 DIAGRAMS COMIN SOON UGODZILLA WUTANG CLAN

No comments: