Monday, June 09, 2008

its too hot...ol house monday


It's too hot in the east right now, no I am not talking to you Jeru, I am talking to the sun. We had a deal and you broke it by burning me. If I get cancer from this we are fistfighting you son of a bitch. Now an acid house remix of New Order, and why cause I am clever and this is the 808 state so hot remix.
new order - blue monday (808 State So hot remix)

Also big shout out to Emynd and Bo Bliz who stopped by NH this friday to kill it at the scissor test party with some dope djing(even if the cover made sure we djed to absolutely nobody whoever goes to scissor test, what can I say my crowd likes cheap beer, booty music and coming to the club only on tuesdays). The 3 Year anniversary month, yeah its a month long celebration now, and yes we like de la soul on their third album, yes ego tripping,continues tomorrow with a huge scissor test show with Eat Cloud, Brian Levin, and boston's Truman Peyote. Its free at the Red Door in Portsmouth, NH 107 State Street and as always no cover, and we got you covered with them 2 dollar pbrs.

No comments: