Sunday, February 11, 2007

Y'all like smashing watermelons?


I know some people are wondering yo beat pervert where is the rest of the posse? They tell me yo I look on the side and I don't see there names. Well this here blogspot decided to switch things up and bend over for the google take over. So until them dudes switch over you won't get to see their names. But don't worry the posse is still in effect and en p will be posting more about chamillionaire and old no limit records soon (Dear En P please post up old no limit shit thanks the kids)and dude justin will do his yearly epic rock post then dissapear again to start a new band. B2 the baptist is retired but might be coaxed out of retirement just like the the new Rocky movie. And Franco well Franco does what ever he wants so we have no idea if he will return. New posse members are coming though so look out for that. Anyway enough with the bullshit lets here some african rap music with a solid mix from Ghislain Poirer

Ghislain Poirer -grimey land
1. Smockey – Intro (Burkina Faso)
2. X Plastaz – Hiyo (prod. DJ 360) (Tanzania)
3. Dakar All-Stars – Cafka Mbed part.2 (Senegal)
4. Positive Black Soul – Xoyma (version wolof) (Senegal)
5. Awadi – Sunu société (Ghislain Poirier Edit) (Senegal)
6. Teba – FCK (Raw Mix) (South Africa)
7. Purple Simba & Shyam (UK) + Ben Sharpa & Terror MC (South Africa) – Eyes to the Sky

And are homie lemon red was doing a bit of guest djing on the turntable lab radio show
turntable lab radio with Lemon Red
But yo whats up with dropping Shanice's "I Love Your Smile."
After that song I needed to dose myself in rap music. So here is the new UGK video
the game belongs to me

I think this song is about Matt Bonner cause the game does belong to him. I am kind of dissapointed he wasn't in the video but sometimes rehab takes precedent over mean mugging in rap videos. Also Matt Bonner thought I was joking but Amy Winehouse really did dedicate her song "rehab" to him. Also look for the new Drunk and Focused VD mix hosted by Matt Bonner. I hear things and what hear is this mix is dedicated to a special lady.

No comments: