Thursday, August 31, 2006

brand new podcast


My other podcast kinda of died, I done used up all my space, but don't fret I am back with a new and improved podcast and threee mixes, including a brand fucking new one thats BALLER.
the most baller podcast ever
grrrls out of hell - bloody guitars
acid mothers temple - phantom fireball
eat cloud - stop playing cs
daedelus - axe murderation (8 frozen modules remix)
zilla - aragami style
project pat - baller/Piano Overlord - Diplo's electric Manatee (beat pervert and evaredy smashing t-rex eggs for breakfast bootleg blend)
Hnatiw - a
justin timberlake ft. TI- My love
Broadcast - where youth and laughter go
Aphex twin - Next Heap With
123 Teeth - soapflute

Also as an added bonus three project pat songs cause you need this in your life
this ain't a game

riding on chrome

that drank

No comments: