Monday, February 27, 2006

Toned Down Mardi Gras? Not at Drunk and Focused!

This years Mardi Gras will be toned down and smaller than usual due to the tragic and unfortunate events of Hurricane Katrina. However, here at Drunk and Focused we will be celebrating Mardi Gras in full effect with a brand new Tuesday Scissor Test at the Red Door in Portsmoth, NH and with some older but classic New Orleans music.

No Limit

No limit is some of my favorite shit ever. It reminds me of being a little kid riding my bike to go play basketball in Stoneham, MA. Check it out:

Master P - "Sellin Ice Cream"

Tru - "That's How We Break Bread"

Master P - "How G's Ride"

















-P can rap and he'll cross you up too!



Cash Money

I pretty much feel the same about Cash Money as No Limit. Early Cash Money just puts me in that place of being a kid and just not giving a fuck. Check it out:

B.G. - "I know"

Hot Boyz - "We on Fire"

Juvenille - "HA Remix" Ft. Jay-Z

Lil Wayne - "You Want War"














-Hot Boy$ when they were still rapping together


No comments: