Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'll suck yo dick for a new beat pervert mix


New scissor test podcast up with a couple new tracks from the excellent eat cloud release and then we turn it loose on the dancefloor with an assualt of electro, b-more club, house, and left field dance shit all with a Menace II society theme. And remember don't ever be a david chauncy ass type bitch.

Scissor Test Radio Volume 3

eat cloud - I miss my baby seal
Lil Scrappy ft. young buck - money in the bank
dj technics - I'm rich
treva whatever - dance class
bonde de role - melo de taboco
2 live crew - the fuck shop ( remix)
world class wrecking crew - dre's beat
grandmaster flash - scorpio (plaid remix)
mr skruff - sweet smoke (manitoba remix)
unknown - radiohead of the house
out hud - my two dads (dads reprise)
afx - ?
data thief - advanced social engineering
low budget - crazy eyes killa
raymond scott - the baltimore electric company
tittsworth - eastern motors
rick ross - hustlin( graeme sinden b-more remix)
eat cloud - bow'd brain

Also check back tomorrow for my article on b-more club dude of all dudes Scottie B

No comments: